On Location Live Recording
GSAudio provides professional LIVE EVENT recording services. Location recordings can be simple DSD stereo setups using highest quality capturing techniques or can be high track count multi-track Pro Tools HD recordings.
I just crossed the 20 year mark of providing my clients with professional Live Recordings! With hundreds of CD/DVD projects completed successfully, I still enjoy the challenge of capturing and producing great recordings in all kinds of situations. Everyday we are mixing and mastering great projects in the studio. This part of the business has just been completely retooled for 2011!
All new HD recording stations and all new microphone packages will be provided for all projects, large and small. Wait until you hear the fidelity and dynamics of these new systems!!
GSAudio Location Recordings provides the following:
- Live Event Location Recording
- Stereo or Multi-Track DSD available
- Cutting Edge Equipment New in 2011
- Complete Editing in Studio included in package
- Complete Mixing and Mastering available
- Photography, Artwork Development and Product Replication included in package
The current studio is a private editing/mixing suite with multiple tracking spaces. It has 7 rooms with differing acoustic signatures and a large collection of microphones, instruments, and audio shaping tools. The studio is undergoing a complete redesign and equipment changes and is slated to be completed by Summer of 2012.
I will have some very special announcements in regards to upcoming clients and equipment throughout the Winter and into Spring.
- The current 7 room Studio has been open for 12 years and has produced hundreds of projects.
- Clients range from rock and pop projects, fine art organizations, solo artists, post for film and TV, and a wide variety of electronic arts.
- Equipment includes the incredibly famous 80 channel HARRISON SERIES 10b that was used by talented engineer Steve Hodge while mixing hits for Jimmy Jam & Terry Lewis at Flyte Tyme Studios. This console was used for Janet and Michael Jackson, Mariah Carey, Usher, TLC, Boys to Men, and hundreds of other Gold and Platinum Hits. Really!! Yes it really is here in Stearns County!!! See pictures.
- New Avid ProTools 10 HD with HD interfaces. Complete discrete analog pathways to/from Harrison console available with complete recall.
- Shure, Telefunken,and Neumann microphones.
- Outboard gear from Crane Song, API, Quantec, Bricasti, SPL, Eventide, and on and on.
- NEW complete professional re-wiring of entire facility by RAPCO CUSTOM SHOP.
Please contact me with your project ideas.
It is a busy time of the year for GSAudio, so contact me if you have a project idea in mind. The Harrison is under piece by piece renovation, but is coming along quickly and sounds absolutely unbelievable!
Gerry would like to thank: Kory Holst, Derek Schmiesing, Jeremy Zimmerman, Dick McCalley and Tom Tucker, Gary at Harrison, Brad and Kerry at Rapco, Dave and Scott at Crane Song, Tim at Avid, Dean at the Bridge of Harmony, MikeTech, Ryan at Shure Bros, Jason at Telefunken, Nies Electric, everyone at Kings Xpress, and of course my staff.